Thursday 10 May 2012

Welcome!

Hello Everyone!


For those of you that know me, you already know that I am a huge health fanatic who is passionate about eating right and exercise. What you don't know is that it's been a dream of mine to create about about healthy living for the past few years now.

Well, no more procrastinating. It is my goal this summer to start up my blog and provide with the latest and greatest tips for healthy home-cooked recipes, best bets for dining out, fitness tips and all around strategies for living your life to the fullest.

As a busy graduate student, I can't guarantee the blog will be updated daily but will try my best to blog a few new items each week.

Happy Reading and Healthy Living

Coach Vons :)

1 comment:

  1. Also if you wish to contact me about a specific question, please email me at laura.vonhagen@gmail.com

    I will be happy to help out! and if i don't have an answer, I'll try to find some resources to better fit your needs

    ReplyDelete